tirsdag den 19. februar 2013

Bodyscrub is a must have in these cold months, its also important in the summer to, but in the winter it is a must! I wouldn't really call these body scrubs from the brand I love...<3, because they aren't really as rough as a normal bodyscrub or at least as what I would define as a bodyscrub. This scrub is a scrub that you can use everyday, because it is so soft and the beads in the scrub aren't so rough. 

It is a really creamy soft scrub, if that makes sense, with a yummy smell. I have tried these before, but when I saw them when I was on a shopping trip in Germany, then I couldn't resist because I love the smell of them. Lucky me they smell just like their name says they will smell, so i don't have to go into details with that. Right now I'm using the Mango & Papaya and it has a nice summer scent and I should probably have saved it for summer, but I have a papaya body butter from The Body shop that I'm trying to use up right now, so I thought these two products would make a nice pair, and they do. I love that is such a smooth scrub and I do use a scrub that is a bit more rough once in a while when I feel my skin needs it, otherwise this is enough for my dry skin, to make it look good and feel nice and smooth. I also bought hand creams that from this brand and I really like those as well. I can't really say anything bad about this product because you could use it as a normal body wash or you can use it as a scrub thats up to you. I use it everyday because it is so gentle, so it doesn't hurt my skin in anyway, and they aren't that expensive either so that is nice. I hope this helps a little bit if you should stumble over this brand. 


Have a nice day :) <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar