lørdag den 16. februar 2013

NYX The Runway Collection - 03 Caviar & Bubbles Review


Neutral eyeshadows is always a good thing to have in your collection, because you can use them with everything and anything. You can also use them everyday and you can use them in the evening as well when you are going out. There has been a BIG hype around the Naked palettes from Urban Decay, which makes sense because they are really good palettes, and really beautiful palettes, BUT if you aren't a make up junkie and you just need a few neutrals that is easy to work with and is of good quality, then I would say invest in the NYX The Runway Collection in number 03 Caviar & Bubbles. 

This palette contains 10 eyeshadows of really good quality, and in a good neutral color range as well, as you can see in the picture. There is all the colors you need to create a beautiful day look and a dramatic night look.

 One of the things that I LOVE about this palette is that, it is so small, which makes it so easy to travel with and you don't need to really take other eyeshadows with unless, you want color, but if you are into neutrals then this is perfect and so easy to use. I haven't had any problems with these eyeshadows, they are also really easy to blend, and they look beautiful on the eyes, I just can't say enough good things about this lovely little palette.


 I regret not being more of them because I was looking at a palette where it was full of purple colors, but I put it back which I shouldn't have done. There is also one with green colors, grey, lighter colors, so its just finding the one that you will get the most use out of. I the thing is when the palette is so small then it doesn't matter if you have to take two with you because you won't notice, and even though the palette is small you still get a lot of eyeshadow, and it isn't expensive at all.  As you can hear then I love this palette and I will recommend it for everybody because its just really good. 


I hope you all have a good day :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar