torsdag den 21. februar 2013

Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo Review

We all know that some times our hair can change a bit in texture and suddenly it doesn't want to do that things we want it do, and we all just love those periods, not! I have really thick hair, its frizzy and it's not completely straight or curly so its kind of in between so you always need to work with it for it to look nice, so I either have to add heat or put it up in a hairdo, for it to look nice. I had a little crises with my hair going from blond to dark brown then from dark brown to blond again in a short period of time. I got it bleached a lot and then I let it grow and got highlights added in as my hair grew so now I have my natural hair color with highlights in it. For a long time I just let my hair grow so I kinda got a natural ombre, but about a week ago I got new highlights in. 

Anyway the product that I want to talk about today is the Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. I have used Pantene for many years and I have always loved their scent of their shampoo and conditioner. 

When I was growing out my hair then the Bed head Dumb Blond Shampoo got a bit too greasy for my hair, because it was only the lower part of my hair that was blond, so I found this shampoo and decided to use it, and I feel in love with it!

Its a white shampoo with a creamy consistency, and I really like the smell. It's so easy to use and it worked wonders for my hair. My hair became smooth and sleek just as it says it will be. It made my hair so soft and nice. 

This shampoo is for normal - thick hair which matches mine perfectly. If you walk pass this line, then check it out, I have just started using the heat protector and I really like that one too. It's a cheap good shampoo and can be used even on colored hair, which I love. I have some extras laying waiting on me to use them because I love this product so much so check it out, because it will make your hair smooth and sleek, and you won't be able to stop touching your hair. I haven't tried the conditioner, but I'm sure its just as good as the shampoo, because Pantene normally makes really good conditioners as well. 

Have a good day :) <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar