mandag den 28. januar 2013

Mascara Series: Cover Girl Last Blast

I live in Denmark, so when I go to the US I didn't bring a lot of make up, because I love buying new make up, and in the US they have a lot of brands that we don't have in Denmark and they are a lot cheaper. The first thing I ever bought was the Cover Girl Last Blast Mascara and I even remember applying it for the first time in Las Vegas where me and my sister were going out. I have loved that mascara ever since. I know there has been a big hype about it, and I also know that not every body is crazy about this mascara, which is normal. 

I have always had problems with mascara smudging on me, and this was the first mascara that didn't do that on me, and it was so easy to apply and it looks beautiful on my lashes. So I fell in love with this mascara and it is the only mascara I have back up of, because I just love it that much. 

It's so easy to apply even though the brush is so big, it just covers your lashes amazing.  It doesn't clump.  The mascara lasts all day,without smudging at all, and it also hold the curl. If I have something important to attend then this is always my first choice I don't think about it, I just pick this mascara its that good. One of the other things is that it isn't that expensive which is lovely. 


This is the best mascara ever at least for me it is and it is my favorite mascara and I have repurchased it multiple times before, and I like the brown, the brown/black and the pure black one and I have used all of them before. So for me this is a winner mascara. 

Have a nice day :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar