lørdag den 19. januar 2013

Maybelline Dream Creamy Foundation Review

I'm a big fan of the Maybelline Dream Matt Mouse Foundation, because first of all its just so easy to work with and it gives the most beautiful look on the skin. Now I have finally tried the Maybelline Dream Creamy foundation. I can already say I'm a big fan of that one as well. I use the color 30 Sand, which just matches my skin perfectly, and there is nothing worse than when your foundation doesn't match at least not to me, so I'm glad that I have found the perfect color for me. 

I like that this foundation is so easy to work with and it has some kind of cooling effect when you apply it. If feel a bit off or if my skin feels irritated or my skin is really red one day, then this is the foundation that I use. It feels so good on the skin and it's so easy to apply it takes no time. I have applied this with a sigma F 80 and a beauty blender and it works perfectly with both.  

I don't think this foundation last all day, you do need to touch up, but with this foundation it's so easy to do the touch ups because this foundation doesn't look caky at all. It has such a natural finish and it feels so amazing on the skin. I wish it would last a bit better on the skin, but with the perfect primer then it might be perfect. For right now I love using it and I will buy this foundation again, because it is so easy. 


It also hydrates your skin in a way I haven't felt in a foundation before, so this will be really good in the summer. It covers really well, I have really red cheeks and it covers it. You can built this foundation up because it won't cake on you, which I just love. It's so thin yet so effective, so defiantly something to try , and if you don't like it as a foundation, then use it as concealer :) 

As you can see the package is a nice little compact solution, you have the foundation and a little sponge, so its easy to place in your back and have it with you during the day. So all in all I would try this foundation out and see if it works for you, because if it does then it's an amazing product, if not then it is a really good touch up product to care with you, but I will continue to use it as a foundation because I just love it. 


Have a nice Weekend! :) <3 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar