torsdag den 24. januar 2013

Beauty Blender!


So I have heard a lot of hype about the Beauty Blender so I decided to buy it and try it out for myself and I have to say that I really like it. It is so easy to use and if you make a mistake with your blush then you just gently stipple with the Beauty blender over your cheek and it blends in so naturally. 

What I do when I use it is I make sure that it is really soaked and then I squeezes it dry and gently wrap a towel around it making sure I got all of the water out of it so it's only damped, and then I lay it on my make up table as I apply my primer and my eye make up and then I apply my foundation, so when I use the Beauty Blender then its not soaking wet, which it shouldn't be, but it is damped. It is so easy to use you just either pump some foundation on your hand and then stipple it onto your skin or you pump it directly on the beauty blender and stipple it in.

I love the fact that it is damped so it doesn't soak up all of your foundation. I use it every morning because it doesn't make any marks on your face and it just makes a flawless look, which I love. 

I would say if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a foundation brush, then the Beauty Blender is a good choice, because it can also be used to blend out your concealer so its like two in one. 

It is also a lot easier to clean then one of my Sigma brushes so you don't have to spend so much time on cleaning it either which is a big plus and I didn't buy the cleanser that "belongs" to the beauty blender, I just use baby shampoo which works really good. 

I know it might be a lot of money on a sponge, but if you see it on a sale then buy it because it is worth it. I sadly can't compare it to other sponges, but I do plan on trying out some others, and see if I can find a cheaper option to this sponge. 


I hope this helped :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar