mandag den 21. januar 2013

Mascara Series: They're Real By Benefit

So I have finally finished my They're Real! Mascara and I have to say that I loved using this mascara.  It's really easy to use and I just love the brush. Some mascaras are really good, but the brush doesn't make the finish perfect before you have brushed your lashes trough with another brush, you don't have this problem with this mascara and often if my lashes look to clumpy when not using this mascara I have always combed them though with this mascara to make them look separated. 

As you can see then the brush isn't a typical brush. Its has a bit different shape, and I love the small bristles it has on the tip, because it makes it so much easier to get your lashes covered in the corner of the eyes. I did have some kind of smudge with this Mascara, but a lot of mascara smudge on me except my precious Cover girl last blast, but after a while then it kind of stopped smudging on me which made me like it even more. 

Its a really good mascara that I would defiantly buy again, because it works really well, you just have to watch it with not using too many coats, or at least my lashes can handle a couple of coats, but at some point it will look like your lashes are spider legs, but after using it a couple of times, then I found the perfect balance. 

It is a bit expensive since it is a mascara that you have to change often, but I think it is worth it for those special nights where you just want your make up to be perfect and you don't want to use false eye lashes. If you aren't into false eyes lashes, but still the want the look, then you should try this one, because it is really good at defining your eyes lashes even with dramatic make up, behind it. I won't repurchase it right away, because I have to many mascaras to go though, but if I find it on sale and I can get a good deal in it, then it will go right into my basket.

Have a good day :)  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar